Gardena Manufacturing GmbH grants a warranty for all original GARDENA new products and spare parts for two years from the date of original purchase from the retailer, provided that the devices have been for private use only. This manufacturer's warranty does not apply to products acquired second hand.
The warranty may be longer for some products, such as:
• All new combisystem garden tools, small tools and manual cutting tools (secateurs, pruning loppers, hedge trimmers and grass shears) sold by a retailer after 01/06/2005 as new goods have a 25-year warranty from the date of purchase provided that the tools have only been used for private use.
• Selected articles from the Original GARDENA System sold by a retailer after 01/01/2018 as new goods have a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase provided that the tools have only been used for private use.
Extended warranty terms are specified on the corresponding sales packaging, in the operating instructions or on the GARDENA website.
The warranty includes all significant defects of the product that can be proved to be material or manufacturing faults.
The warranty is fulfilled by supplying a fully functional replacement device or by repairing the faulty device sent to us free of charge; we reserve the right to choose between these options. This service is subject to the following provisions:
• The device has been used for its intended purpose as per the recommendations in the operating instructions
• Neither the purchaser nor a third party has attempted to open or repair the device
• Only Original GARDENA replacement parts and wear parts have been used for operation
• Presentation of the receipt
Normal wear and tear of parts and components (such as blades, blade fixing parts, turbines, light bulbs, V-belts/toothed belts, impellers, air filters, spark plugs), visual changes, wear parts and consumables are excluded from the warranty.
This manufacturer's warranty is limited to replacement and repair of products in accordance with the abovementioned conditions. The manufacturer's warranty does not constitute an entitlement to lodge other claims against us as a manufacturer, such as for damages. This manufacturer's warranty does not, of course, affect statutory and contractual warranty claims against the dealer/retailer.
The manufacturer's warranty is governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
In case of a warranty claim, please contact your local GARDENA service centre.